Thursday, September 6, 2007

Clarion Autumn Leaf Festival - Auto Show


Whenever I get the chance, I like to practice my photography. This one was taken with my Canon PowerShot G1, during the Autumn Leaf Festival (ALF) in Clarion, Pennsylvania. I always enjoy the ALF Car Show held on the first Sunday of the festival. The Saturday following is the ALF Parade and homecoming game for Clarion University.

This year the "Autorama" is scheduled for Sunday, September 30. The cars line up all down the main street in Clarion. There are carnival rides near the courthouse and food concessions across the street from the courthouse. The following website gives a list of events throughout the weekend.

There is also an art contest, I have never entered anything in this contest, but my mother has.

There is a lot more information on the ALF, which can be found on this site, http://www.autumnleafclarionpa.com/

There is a list of events, dates and contact information. The ALF is really quite an amazing festival. Check it out.

No comments: