Thursday, December 11, 2008

Writing For Money

I recently began writing on a "How To" Website that allows members to write articles just about anything. I was a little skeptical at first but when I saw my first earnings of .04 cents I was hooked. Does that make me a professional writer now that I have earned money for my writing? My amateur writing status which consisted of writing papers for school and reports for work is a thing of the past. I have now earned almost $30.00 from writing articles about things I know best; my favorite recipes; and about being green (a long-time passion of mine that has finally become vogue).

I am going to be checking out some more freelance writing sites and will most likely be writing about them. I am also testing the waters as far as selling some of my photos.

No comments: